Backline Hire for Recording Studio or Live Gigs - For the Discerning Artist.
The Korg Triton Pro-X with 88 weighted Keys...
This is an insane machine - hours of fun to be had!
- Sound Generation Method: HI (Hyper Integrated) synthesis system
- Tone generator: HI synthesis system; 48 kHz sampling frequency, 32 Mbyte PCM ROM, 425 multisamples + 413 drum samples. Sampling; 16 bit, 48 kHz stereo/mono sampling, 16 Mbytes memory standard, expandable to 64 Mbytes. Maximum of 1,000 multisamples / 4,000 samples.Up to 128 samples can be assigned to a multisample. AIFF, WAVE, AKAI (S1000/S3000) and Trinity sample data can be loaded.
- Sound Source: 62 voices, 62 oscillators (single mode)/ 31 voices, 31oscillators (double mode)
- Keyboard: Triton proX = 88 notes weighted, velocity and aftertouch sensitivity.
- Effects: Stereo digital multi-effects system - 2 master effects (mono in, stereo out), 5 insert effects (stereo in / out), and 1 master EQ (stereo in / out) simultaneously.
- Number of effects: 102 (insert effects/89 for master effects )
- Program / Combination:640 programs, 512 combinations, 64 drum programs, GM Level 2 - 256 programs + 9 drum set
- Sequencer Section: 16 timbres, 16 tracks, 1/192 resolutions, 100 preset / 100 user pattern per a song, 200 songs, 20 cues, over 300,000 notes, reads and writes Standard MIDI File (Format 0 and 1)
- RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play / Recording): 1 set with 72 patterns available per song
- Arpeggiator: 5 preset patterns and 232 patterns (approx. 180 preset)
- Controllers: Joystick, Ribbon controller, 2 x Assignable switches, 4 x Assignable knobs, 3 x Arpeggiator control knobs
- Control Inputs: Damper pedal (Responds to half-pedaling), Assignable (SWITCH, PEDAL), Midi I/O